Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HHello every one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can’t see the bottom row of the game board because the booster bar is covering the last row. PLEASE FIX. Can’t finish the game like this
I’m having the same problem. Can’t see the bottom row of the game board because the booster bar is covering the last row. PLEASE FIX. Can’t finish the game like this
With the latest update, the bar with the boosters now partially covers the bottom row of the board. I had a level with those licorice strands that border the cells. I needed to remove them, but couldn’t see the ones on the bottom row, they were covered by the booster bar. I hope you guys fix this.