Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've already written more than once about freezing the screen and nothing helps. The latest version of the game and IOS, now the screen freezes when I use a color bomb. The problem lasts for six months and there are no solutions, it's very sad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh. You will have to have someone with an I-Phone answer your questions.
I didn't understand anything, what to do? I have an iPhone 16pro
Have you tried doing a "repair" in Windows Settings>Apps? Also, while there, try doing a repair on each of the Windows C++ Libraries that offer that option. It's easy.