Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HHello So I'm having major issues with my game. I paid 1 time to help me pass a level, now I can't get any help or extra lives. I've been on level 8500 and sometimes for days! Plus, every time I get to a level that gives me color balls and squares, it skips the prize of giving me gold coins and sends me back to the beginner one. I'm very disappointed and frankly angry because this is total crap. I hope someone can help me fix these issues.