Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
share your highest fish on deep dive fish and weekly leaderboard
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Cool
Yippee! I've managed to beat the record:
Same as @Congthang2005 : in the 3000s levels. 30 minute version.
According to the opponents, I know Congthang2005 was playing 30 minutes version and james3712 was playing 20 minutes version. The score record of each opponent appears in different stages of different versions is fixed. King use the same recording⤵️
Tulip can earn only 75 in first stage of 30 minutes version.
This is interesting me now @michimune since Congthang2005 stated for them it was the 30 minute version. So does this mean that KCSunshine scores 85 points in all the games this players shows up? This finding must mean that both versions are essentially the same, but that the leaderboard is paused for the final 10 minutes, or the playback speed is slower, for those players with the 30 minute version, compared to the 20 minute variant.
Thanks for the answer. That's really great play and probably a record that will be hard to beat. I use pretty much the same strategy you describe but have never managed more than 400! I'll have to keep my eyes open when I reach the 3000s. Level 3000 itself used to be a fun fish boppers level, but they got rid of it recently. Obviously some other good fish bopper levels are still in the game, so I'll look out for those.
Well, I played with Super Color Bomb and some level that contains the fish bobbers. I released so many fishs in level 3632 due to a large fleet of fish bobbers. I will be given top priority for the Color Bomb + fish combo during the race.
Which levels did you play to get so many fish? That must have been a very fishy two episodes.
According to the opponents, this should be 20 minutes version.
KC Sunshine is an opponent in 30 minutes version
I still have 30 mins version.
Is yours in 30 minutes @james3712 ? There are different versions of this event out there.
Is this the 30minute version @Congthang2005 ??? The most I managed was about half that, that's why I'm asking.
I'd love to join in, but I've only ever won it once but didn't have a lot of fish. Whenever I get it now, I click play, then it disappears, fun, relaxing & sweet 🙄
I have 733 fishs.