🔴 Livestream Series (Current Streak: 4234)
G'day! This the first Candy Crush Let's Play specifically for breaking a streak record! It is also meant to succeed Suzy Fuller's Candy Crush Saga talkthroughs.
It also demonstrates gameplay without the dependency of continue farming. Due to the 🤬 wheel providing reduced extra moves, I am concerned that continue farming, which requires repeatedly failing new levels, will not be a viable strategy in the future.
I will be progressing mainly on pivotal event days; all game progression will be livestreamed. Otherwise, I will be livestreaming once per week. The space between livestreams also counts! 👾
Schedule
The livestream will start at Episode 421, the first denormal episode.
Music Season
- I will be livestreaming through both my main and my alt. Last month where the game can be played on the original Facebook web platform.
- Expect greatly increased activity for this month only and only for my alt.
Alt schedule
- First 800: Prem matchweek 1
- Whole-worlds: Prem matchweek 2
- Early half-worlds: New pin set (UFO pass)
- Middle half-worlds: Sep 13
- 2K: Sep 19
- Late half-worlds: Sep 29
Main schedule
- Stage-plays: completed early
- Subnormal world 14 and after: Once a week on average
Future seasons
Unless there is a major event coming, I will livestream at a considerably slower pace, at a rate of once every two to three weeks, to increase the gold-per-episode rate, to restock on boosters, and to focus on other endeavours.