Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 17xxx, game was buggy, then all of the sudden level 1 came up. Cannot connect with support chart in-game. Cannot logout as it says i'm offline.
Must fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was on my win streak then I took a call. After I got back, the game seemed to closed itself, and I lost my win streak…
Why? and Why sometimes I can leave the game for a bit then continue playing?
I spent loads of golds to sustain my wins… so frustrating🥲❌❌❌ not impressed. And this happens so many times before.