Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I retrieve my level on candy crash saga? I am almost 12000 level. I just join the King Community today. I am playing this Candy Crush Saga even though I am not egister o the Community. Please hel me o retrive my level…thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kennetha2🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I was not able to understand what you meant by "reregister for Candy Crush"!!
Can you please provide more details and explain a little bit?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫
ReRegister me for candy crush.please
Please need help to retrieve my Candy Crush. I just new to the King Community.
Almost 12000 level and all of a sudden my candy crush saga was gone on the icon
and when i re-install it it start on level one.