Ii was finally able to play the game yesterday evening, and that's only because the the Support team(not sure I have the correct name), but the person who helped me get back to the level I was at, before my the game took me back to level 1. Now, I CANNOT get the following: Sweet Cinema, extra lives in the refill lives, videos for extra moves).So, the only way to get through a level is to use gold bars. Also, when my game was working, I had a lot of gold bars. Once the game crashed, I lost all my bars. The team that helped retrieve my progress, were able to get me a certain amount of bars back. But, not even close to what I had. So,in order for me to want to continue playing, I would appreciate some kind of feedback of what is causing the issues I listed. Thanks! Update: Sorry that I posted this in Discussion. Meant to post in Support. Not sure how to move the post to Support?