I went to play the game at the same time I start every day(12:00 A.M) and DID NOT get 15 minutes time or 5 minutes of UFO's! So, I literally got that "little bit of help" for a whopping 2 days!!! The game has NOT WORKED RIGHT ever since it was updated 2 days ago, AND I have lost the Refill lives and Sweet Cinema! I can share a screenshot if the Moderators would like to see why I'm so ticked off!!! I also lost all my bars when the game had the glitch, and some players were knocked down to level 1. If I don't see any changes to my game within the next day or two, then I will have no choice but to quit! I'm tired of hearing the same reasons of why I'm not receiving EVERYTHING I HAD, yet there's nothing else I can do on my end!! FIX IT!!!!