Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to join a team. The tab for joining a team does not exist. However, it keeps telling me to join a team. I’ve done all the reboots making sure I have a good connection and etc. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @maryb.3! The Teams feature is still being A/B tested, so it isn't available to all players just yet. This is why you may be seeing prompts to join a team without having access to the Teams tab. Hopefully it'll become available to you in the future! 🎉