Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 5345 is tooooo hard. It'a actually impossible to pass. Should I delete the game and forget all about this game?! I have no gold bar and the daily boosters do not help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Christinewupp, do you seriously think I've got to this level without knowing your "suggestions" already? I probably played 20 UFO combos at least.
It's nothing to do with missing anything, It's just stupidly, ridiculously difficult to beat. Like a hundred times more difficult than any previous level.
I'm glad you got there eventually, but here's a tip for the future.
You were mistaken to wait this long @villa123. The app wants players to succeed if they pay gold or play boosters. The app does not want anyone to be stuck on any level in this range forever, so it will give you the help you need.
Maybe you were given a free timed UFO? This level can be passed within a few attempts if you play a UFO at the right time. For any legendary level this is almost always when there are 4-5 moves left to play.
I played the level with no starting boosters and made any match 4 match that I saw except those that create jelly fish (so wrapped, striped and colour bombs), until I got this combo:
This is a sign of a lucky board. So I continued to take any chance I saw to make a match four to create a special candy. However, I avoided making any jelly fish because these older algorithms do not work with jelly fish. So on these older levels it can be an advantage to avoid creating fish but instead concentrate on making striped or wrapped candies and colour bombs.
I got another combo soon after:
You can see that in the middle on the screenshot above there is a chance to make a second colour bomb, so I did that before striking the colour bomb + green stripe combo.
I carried on with this method and got another colour bomb here. There is a chance to create a wrap + stripe combo near the top on the right. Those combos are always a good sign of a lucky board.
After I made the combo and strike it I get this:
Now I can see that my luck has run out. However I now trust the game will help me if I play the booster written into the algorithm, which I think is a UFO. So I play the UFO, trusting that it will help:
This is the outcome:
It still looks bad, but this is where you need to trust the game: It helped me with some luck in the middle part of the level and there are chances for cascades on this three colour board. There are probably a few good move choices now, all of which would lead to a pass. Here is mine:
Bottom left I can make another wrap+stripe combo.
And after I strike that combo:
I've seen this so many times, in legendary levels in the mid ranges of Candy Crush. If you play the UFO when there are 4 or 5 moves left to play then the game will finish the level with some luck. This last winning move is manufactured by the app, which dropped the fish + colour bomb combo for me as a gift, because I played the UFO at the right time. This use of the UFO is part of the algorithm for this level.
So there isn't anything wrong with this algorithm. You are meant to play a UFO, or pay for extra moves. This is quite normal now for legendary levels of this type and in this range of the game.
I've just finished it!
It's only taken me over two weeks and about 300 attempts!
Ridiculous level, that needs looking at, imo.
Agree. I think there's something not right about the Algorithm here.
I've honestly been stuck on this for about 10 days or more now, at least an hour a day and I'm guessing 200 attempts at least.
No bonus helps, even a UFO will only get a couple of squares. From memory, the lowest I've got down to is 12. It's usually 50 plus squares remaining.
And I'm on the verge of binning the game off if I don't complete it soon.
Is this a volcanic panic level? Perhaps you could send us a screenshot of the level and we could take a look to see if a UFO would pass this one. Sometimes the game now gives players a timed UFO via the booster wheel or daily treat machine. That will help pass many tricky levels if played at the right time.