Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The playing area seems to have shrunk to the point where I cannot see it properly on my PC. Please could you put it back how it was? I play through Facebook and here is a screenshot of the screen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Teddy55๐โโ๏ธ
Just your updated comment that the issue in your game is fixed!
I will close this thread to avoid confusions and mark it as a Duplicate Post!๐
Thank you for understanding & have a nice day!๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for reporting, Ill pass this to the Game Team , In the meantime Please check for more infoย Here