Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am tired of the bullshit this game states - relax and unwind when the fucktards who manage this pathetic game insist on making this game a gambling centre and levels impossible to pass unless you spend and waste gold bars.
Kenneth Neely
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are right @Kenneth775 the game has changed so much, and not for the better. We now have to make sure we have a stack of gold bars to keep passing levels, it certainly isn't relaxing anymore.
I understand your frustrations, really I do. But could I please ask that you edit your post, and take out the two swear words you have used. I know there are many, and I mean other players who wouldn't like to see those words. If you don't know how to edit, you click on the 3 dots in a circle, top right of your post then change the first swear word to B/S and the second swear word to developers or employees.
Thanks, it just makes your post more readable for all ๐
I totally agree I've been stuck on a level for 3 days. It will not give me enough springs to complete it even when have 5 moves left!