Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does the game completely shutdown if you have to leave in the middle of a game. I’m so sick of losing win streaks if I have to go to a different page on my phone while in the middle of a game. Progress should be saved! This is really annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For, sure, only the CC apps behave like that.
Even my weakest apps hold for more, the games also.
Color slide for sample I can close the app, shut the phone down and come back after a month and the game will be the way I left it, I don't even worry about the adds because I used to the atrocious cCC adds that will crash the game oiout of spite for my tactics to not let it open another app.
(I am not a staff member; I am an ordinary player. However, I can still help answer your question.)
This is most likely a feature with your phone. Especially on phones with weaker hardware, the operating system will automatically shut down apps running in the background to free up resources.
Suppose that you're playing Candy Crush Saga, and you have to answer a text message. When you switch to responding to that text message, Candy Crush Saga is now running in the background. It will stay in the background until you switch back to it.
It's quite annoying when an app restarts while in the background, but it's necessary for the phone to conserve resources (like RAM). To reduce the likelihood of a restart happening to Candy Crush Saga, terminate all the apps running in the background before playing Candy Crush Saga. However, when researching this, I saw that some phones will automatically restart apps when they're in the background regardless of whether it's necessary. I don't know what phone you have, so I unfortunately can't provide more specific help.
@King_admin please advise