Hello Candy Crush Team,
First of all, thank you for creating such an enjoyable game and for the Team feature. I have an idea that I believe could greatly improve the experience for team leaders and members.
Instead of adding a free chat, I would like to suggest a leader announcement system with predefined messages or a pinned team notice.
I believe this solution is much more practical and, most importantly, safer for players. A free chat could require moderation and might lead to spam, inappropriate behavior, or situations that could negatively affect the friendly experience of the game. Predefined messages would improve communication while keeping the game organized, safe, and enjoyable for everyone.
Some examples of predefined messages could be:
• Welcome to the team!
• Please stay active.
• Participate in team events.
• Members inactive for more than 7 days may be removed.
• Thank you for participating in the event!
• Great job, team!
• Thank you, everyone, for your contribution!
• Let's work together to reach the top!
• Good luck, everyone!
• We won! Congratulations, team!
• Keep playing and have fun!
• Thank you for keeping the team active!
These simple messages would help leaders communicate important information, motivate members, celebrate achievements, and keep teams organized without compromising player safety or the game's positive atmosphere.
I believe this feature would make Teams even more engaging and enjoyable for everyone while preserving the safety and simplicity that make Candy Crush Saga such a fun game.
Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion, and thank you for your continued work on Candy Crush Saga!