Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't open up candy shop and therefor cannot buy gold bars for extra lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I have also been unable to buy anything at all for about a weekโ in the store or off the main screen. All I get is a circling arrow when I try to even go in the store. Its good to read that someone else is having this issue too! I'm using a Kindle Fire & just double checked that I have latest app (ugly eyeballs & kiddie graphics too๐) Including my screenshot even tho it doesn't show much ๐ฝ
Aug9th, I just wanted to add to this post that a week later I'm still having the same problem. Anything I try to purchase just gives me a circling screen; it happens when I try to buy more coins to pay the toll to get more moves, if I try to buy the Gold Pass, or if I just want 30minutes of boosters before entering the level!! its super frustrating! Hope someone out there can offer advice ๐ also took couple more pics
I am using my laptop , access the game through facebook. When I try to go into the candy shop it just shows a circle going around and never opens the shop.
Hello @adinagale๐ค Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the Candy Store in your game!
Please provide these details and we will go from there!
Hope to talk to you soon!๐ซ๐ซ