Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
only received one again when I choose it at the beginning. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there hugyourdog! 👋
I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue in your game. 😖
I have received a message from you, but it is a little unclear what it is you need help with. In order for me to be able to help you out, I am going to kindly ask you to elaborate a bit more on the issue you are experiencing. Tell me what is going on and how I could be of assistance to you. Please try and add as much information and detail to ensure a speedy resolution.
If you were to forward me screenshots it would better help me to understand your situation. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit:
For instructions on how to take a screenshot: Android / iOS Apple / Amazon / Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac
Please also share the following if possible:
I hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance for your cooperation! 🍭