Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to connect my email to my game, such that incase if change of device, I lo gin using email instead of Facebook please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello I still cannot connect my progress to an email as there is no option as in the screenshot below Please help me as I do not want to lose my progress😭
But the email i want to use, has been receiving emails from Candy Crush for a while. It is the one I can access but when I try to log in with it, it says wrong password and no message of reset is brought. (TRIED THIS ON LAPTOP to avoid logging out)
Thank you PummyRaj, I am playing on phone, and the option is have to create another account is if I logout of the account which is linked to Facebook, if I create a new one will mean I am starting new progress and lose the one connected to facebook. This is what I am afraid of. And yet I cannot recover my Facebook anymore. What is the way foward with this?
Hello @JB_Mubatiza🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Once you create a King account using your email and sync the game progress, you can definitely disconnect from your Facebook account!👍
If you are using a mobile device, please follow the instructions provided in game Help center! If you are playing on Facebook (on computer browser like Chrome, Edge, etc.,), you will have to download the App through Microsoft store on your Windows10/11 laptop and log-in with the account you created with your email.
Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions!
Thank you for joining the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend!🍫🍫