Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my spouse deleted her candy crush saga game but lost her user account id, her character is still on my favorites list. Can that help recover her account for her. We’re in our 60s and these apps are challenging for us.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @woolsey100 . Hope you and your spouse are doing well.
I'm sorry this has happened. Could your spouse please reach out to our player support team here Contact Us, so we can assist in at least transferring her level progress to a new account?
In case you receive an automated reply from our bot, feel free to share the ticket number here so one of us Game Experts can take the ticket and handle it.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.
When I deleted my account last year under the "Right to be forgotten" rule, the player card did remain in all of my friends' games, however the image was just the empty head, not my photo or any avatar. When you see your spouse's character in your favourites list, do you see the empty grey head shape, or a real image? Accounts should only get wiped after it has been confirmed by email. If you see an avatar or photo then the account is probably still retrievable by King from the server.
Hello @woolsey100🤗
I understand! I will inform our Community In-charge and get back to you sometime tomorrow!
Thank you for your patience!🙏
she can’t find her user Id
she deleted game account, we tried to load app from App Store but old account wasn’t there
Hello again @woolsey100, Welcome back to the King Community!🤗
I am very sorry to hear that your wife's game account was also deleted!
By any chance, do you have her game ID number? Please do not provide any other details (email, etc.,)!🙏
Hello @woolsey100🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that your wife deleted her Candy Crush Saga game!
Can you please clarify something for me? Did she delete the game from her device OR did she press "Delete account" button?
The reason I am asking this is - if she just deleted the game from her device, you can simply install the game again and resume playing where she left off!
If she chose to "delete the game account", I will have to take our Community In-charge team's assistance! Can you please let me know?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫