Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iam safring a game restart problem please solve problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @abhishek2810 Welcome to the Community 🤗 We are all players like yourself in the Community, so we aren't able to check your account and put things right.
You would be best to contact Player Support and tell them what has happened, hopefully they will be able to help you. Click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields. Good luck and hope it's all gets sorted 🤞
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
Hi Candy Crush Saga Customer Care,
I am writing to follow up on my issue regarding a lost stage and items.
I purchased a Power item to help me finish my current stage. However, after making the purchase, the game restarted. As a result, I lost both my progress on that stage and the Power item I had just bought.
Could you please look into this and help me restore my stage progress and the purchased item?
Best regards,
Abhishek Dubey