Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When the game week reset last night, I’ve been playing and moving levels with wins but they aren’t counting for the weekly total wins? Still had me at zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@QueenB understood. Thank you for your help. Thanks to others for ideas as well.
Hi @floyd49
I’m glad to see that your new wins are now being counted again.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to add back the wins that were missed while the issue was happening, as they were not recorded by the Weekly Contest.
The issue has already been reported and the team is still looking into what happened. I’ll also check with Player Support to see whether they may be able to offer a small goodwill gesture for the inconvenience, but I can’t guarantee this but keep an eye on the game and the popup you get 😉
Nice!🤩 I am glad to know that the glitch has been fixed @floyd49 🤗
Let me find out if they can do anything about the missing wins!🤔 I know that they cannot restore it manually though!
Thank you for your patience!🙏🏼
it seems to have been fixed as I am now at 9. Is there a way to get back all the wins for the week?
Hi @floyd49 ,
Thank you for sharing your Game ID and all the screenshots. I’ve passed everything over to the team so they can take a closer look at why your wins are not being counted in the Weekly Contest.
I’ll get back to you here as soon as I know more 😉
Hi @floyd49🤗 Thanks a lot for posting the screenshots as well as your game ID number! I will send them over to the Community In-charge! But, you will have to wait till tomorrow morning (just like today) to hear back from them!
Aha, got it! When I read "offloading" and "reinstalling", I read them as 2 different actions! Sorry about that!😂🤦♀️ In my experience, offloading doesn't help much with certain glitches! But in your case, I am glad you followed that step! (Did I make sense?).
Talk to you tomorrow! Have a nice evening!🍫🍫
@PummyRaj thank you. I didn’t lose any results or boosters. Offloading said u wouldn’t lose anything. Attaching some pictures and ID is 1602790156
Hello @floyd49🤗 Good Morning / Good Afternoon!🌞
Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps and replying back!
But, I am very sorry to hear that you have reinstalled the game as well!😕 Usually, that step is advised only as a last resort - that too for crashing issues!! Because, reinstallation results in losing all your stored boosters & saved lives!
Our Community In-charge has asked for:👇
** These screenshots prove the glitch of your Weekly Race to send it to the Game team.
They also need your Game ID number. Do you know how to find it?
Will talk soon!
@CaramelKat thank you for the response. I’ve done the restarting game, logged out and in. I’m on good wifi. I just tried offloading app and reinstalling. Just beat another level and I’m still at zero wins for the weekly total. I’ve probably done 40-50 for the week so far but nothing
Hi @floyd49! Just a quick reminder that only new levels count towards your weekly total wins. If you're already playing new levels and they still aren't being counted, please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if that helps:
Restart the Game: Sometimes, restarting the game can fix temporary glitches.
Ensure a stable internet connection (or switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data).
Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App.
Thank you for checking for the update and replying back @floyd49🤗
I will report the issue to our Community In-charge!👍
Hi PummyRaj, thank you for the response. Yeah I tried those. I repotted into Facebook to have it connect, restarted the app. The app was updated, no updates needed.
Hello @floyd49🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a glitch with the Weekly contest! I haven't seen any other complaints so far!
Did you try to log out of the game and log back in? Also, did you check if there are any pending App updates to be installed?
Can you please make sure of both these and let me know?