Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my level 4776 is glitching I think. I have to to get 10 of the gummy dragons to the bottom in 17 tries and it only drops a key every 4 moves. There’s no way to win the level without paying for gold bars and adding extra moves. Anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @katrinawebster2018! Thanks for letting us know! I've reported Level 4776 to the Studio so they can take a closer look and review it. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. 💛