Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Mine is Jelly, since it suffered the least. But what is yours in this exact moment, considering all the changes?
I have intentionally left out Candy Crush Solitaire since it isn't really a match 3 game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@シリンダーノット Exactly! I could not have said it better!
I haven't played CCFS yet, so I can only speak to the first three, but I prefer CCS.
My goal isn't to eventually reach the end. Instead, it's to hoard gold bars and boosters. In that respect, CCS is a giant puzzle that feels incredibly rewarding to solve. Figuring out how the various systems and events play into each other is key to hoarding.
Only play one game, so my answer can only be Candy Crush Saga!