Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else having a past 875 level I haven’t been playing it very long, but I’ve passed almost every other level with no problem and wrong with this one. Things aren’t falling the way they normally do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This was reported in
Mathematically Impossible levels with 15 moves - King Community
thanks to @christinewupp and your earlier post @Peachout
King is aware and they should be working on fixing it.
I would check it but I am on the 5 digits now, I would have to scroll down until the thumb hurts to check on it.