Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This feature needs to be removed as it limits the ability to build up moves to pass harder levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's really bad. I've been on the same level for over 30 attempts because spinning wheel doesn't give you enough extra moves to be able to pass the level so I would be wasting my money to buy or use 10 bars to try to pass the level. If they don't bring back the old way where every attempt increases your extra moves I believe they'll lose money because people aren't going to spend their money if they don't even get a chance at passing a very level. It's too bad cuz it really was a fun game so I guess I'm going to have to look for something else to play if they don't change it back.