Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know the most race win steak in candy crush saga. What's the number of race win back to back. I won 75 races back to back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have won 101 races back to back
Hello @rasib99 Congratulations on your episode race win streak. The community here awards badges for these achievements, so you might like to take a look in this thread to post your success and see what others have reached. To answer your question: It is likely that some players amongst the many millions who play around the world have reached the end of the map winning every single champions race. But there is no official record of this.