Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help...my game froze mid game as I was playing and I had to quit so as to restart
Hence reseting my win streak
@candycrush Please restore it since I worked so hard to maintain it
And also fix the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Brayoke I'm really sorry this happened to you. The game freezing is the only way now that will cause players to lose a win streak through no fault of your own, so this is truly bad luck.
Unfortunately there is no way to restore a win streak in this app, not even King player support can do this.
The only way to avoid such a dilemma would be that if you play on two devices: If your screen freezes, leave the app open and then play and save the same level on another device, before you close the frozen game. That is the only way to keep a high win streak going despite the game freezing. Sadly of course this option isn't open to every player since few have the app installed on two devices, and it's too late now for you.