Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to run Candy Crush Sage via Facebook using Firefox, on my PC, as my browser all I get is 0% loaded and the wheel going round.
If I access Saga on my phone via Facebook it loads fine
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is great news, @thebikerπ
I have already flagged the loading issues on Firefox and Edge browsers with our Game Experts team. If I hear any updates, I will definitely let you know.
Thank you very much for your kind patience with me over these past few weeks. Iβm so sorry it took us a little while to get you back up and running on your PC, but I really hope you can enjoy playing on Chrome, even if it's definitely not your favorite browser!π
@PummyRaj
Just installed Chrome - which I dont like - and all three games are working OK.
So to recap on Firefox, via Facebook no games will load,
On Edge, via Facebook Jelly Crush and Soda Saga will load but not Soda.
On Chrome, via Facebook all three will load and play.
On my IPhone all three will play
Ta
Hello @thebikerπ€ Welcome back to the King Community!
Thank you for checking a different browser to see if the game works! And, I am glad to know that your Soda and Jelly Saga started working again!
I will report the issue to our Game Experts team and ask if they have any other solutions!
In the meantime, can you please try the Chrome browser also? If it doesn't work there either, please continue to play the App version and/or on phone!
Thank you for your patience & cooperation!π
Hi thanks for the answer just switched to Edge and I can get Jelly Crush and Soda Saga to load but Saga is just doing the spinning wheel thing and showing 0% loaded.
Running Windows 10 on my PC and it all works fine on my Iphone15
Thanks a lot for the heads-up, Carol!π€π
I did receive your notification and checked your comments too! But, did not get a chance to reply immediately!
Hello @thebikerπ€ I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I forgot to bookmark this thread and could not check here until Carol's heads-up!
I do see few similar complaints every now & then! So, I was trying to check the troubleshooting steps and other tips we gave to those players!
It's usually - the Facebook or the Browser that causes these loading issues! So, we are always suggested to use other browsers to check if the game is working or not!
First, we have to check whether your Firefox browser is updated or not! Then, you have to try other browsers and see if the game loads on either of those!
There has been an issue with Facebook since last month! But, not sure if it's causing only the end of the map players or all!
Are you using a laptop that has Windows 10/11? If so, can you please try to play the App version downloaded through Microsoft Store? If the game is working on your mobile device, it should work on Microsoft Store App as well!
Please check these and let me know!π
P.S: Is your Soda Saga started working now or is it still the same?
S
Hi @thebiker I will tag @PummyRaj for you, that way she will see your replies.
Without a tag, who you are replying to won't know you have replied. I have attached something below you may find helpful. Click on the View Post in green and have a read π I know PummyRaj will reply to you as soon as she sees this, hopefully it will be today π€
Still awaiting an answer and now Soda Saga is doing the same thing
Still awaiting an answer please
Hi this is a screen shot of the issue - only use Firefox so not sure with other browsers as I say it works fine on my Iphone.
Hello @Blackadder_deπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch with your game as well! Can you also please provide the details I have asked in my previous comment?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!π«
Hello @thebikerπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the game!
Did the issue just start today? Did you try to open the game on Chrome or Edge to see if it opens there?
Can you please take a screenshot of that 0% and the spinning wheel?
Same here.