Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted candy crush lost my progress and my account didn't linked to Facebook or any I'd how can I recover my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I m using mobile device how can i contact game and king players please help me,my level was 17500
Hello @rizwanzaman009π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you deleted your game and lost the progress!
The only thing you can do is to write to the King Player Support system and request for progress retrieval! They have the resources to make it happen!
Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game? If using mobile device, you can contact them through the game itself.
Hope to talk to you soon! π«