Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing a level 9519 and it is stuck in a loop. The green and orange are continually dropping and clearing. Been 25 min so far.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gamergrammie π€ Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the loop glitch you are experiencing in your game!
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do right now to clear the glitch but, exit out of the game and restart after couple of minutes! Not sure why this glitch happens, but there is no other resolution!π
I am so sorry for not being much of a help! Please let me know if you have any other questions!π«π«