Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve got 2 ads that do not provide a link to end the advertisement. I have to kill (close) the app every times and I do lost the benefits of the ads
Here the app:
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have same experience too. Waste time & effort .
Hello @Blister, I shared my personal experience with actions that might help you exit an ad without closing your game. Perhaps you did not find that information helpful.
I am not a big poster but I do read a lot of what is going on in the community. Those who know me know I ask questions. I have a question for @MountainMom how is your answer to this post any different to what Carol-38 had already put.
Hello @enatea_vero.
I have sometimes been able to use the "back" button on my mobile device to exit an ad and be returned to my game. I may not get the reward for watching the ad, but the game is not closed. Maybe this will work for you, alth other players have not found it works for them.
Unfortunately, some ads do not work as intended. The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues is to use the process described in the following article from our Help Center.
👉How to report an ad in your game
In addition to reporting ads, you might find the following tips helpful:
It is important to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
Hi @enatea_vero Welcome to the Community 🤗 I had 2 adverts that I contacted Player Support about a couple of weeks ago. They were messing my game up and sometimes crashing it. The good thing is you have taken screenshots, so that would be even more helpful. Please contact Player Support explaining what happens and attach your screenshots, the more that report bad adverts, the more they will do. If you don't know how to contact them via your game, click on the Contact us below and fill in all the required fields.
https://soporto.king.com/?type=help_center
As you are new to the Community it would be good if you have a read and join in other posts, it's always nice to know how others are doing. Also you may find what I have attached below helpful, click on the View Post in green and have a read. Hope to hear from you again 😉