Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I see my purchases made in the Game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @Rhumba🤗
I do not know if there is purchase history available on any of the King websites! I would suggest you to check via the method of payment or Apple Store or Google Store (how you made the purchases)!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a nice rest of the day!🍫