Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I cross the finish line first I only get 5th place rewards sometimes.
Switched from crush because my gold bars were disappearing and now problems with saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Chelp, Welcome to the King Community!
I have been noticing your comments from past few days! Either they do not make any sense OR disrespectful just like this one!
If you do not have anything useful to say, please stay away! This kind of behavior will lead to ban your account!
Thank you for understanding!
Hello @Kinggames1952🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing glitches with Episode Rewards!
How long has this been happening? By any chance, did you take screenshots of the pop-up where you achieved 1st place and the rewards you received?
Also, when you start the Episode Race next time, please keep take one screenshot after passing each level - just to see whether your progress is recorded properly or not!
Then, please post post the screenshots (- where you can show that the glitch is present), for me to report to our Community In-charge!
Please let me know if I have confused with anything and/or have any further questions!
Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!🍫