Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is my screen showing vertical on my PC? The screen used to be larger and now it looks like it's on a phone rather than wider on my PC. What can I do to fix this on my PC??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Terrichiodoπ€ Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
There are some changes being done to the game on Facebook platform! I wonder what you are seeing could be a glitch because of that!
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the vertical mode game screen, please? I will be able to show it to our Community In-charge and ask about it!
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!π«π«