Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 6621…keys drop every 4 plays. You need 4 keys. I have 15 turns. I will never be able to complete this level, even with boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Moon_Stars🤗 Happy Friday!
I have a good news for you! The Candy Game studio has updated your level # 6621! So, you should be able to play and win it now!🤩
Please see our Community In-charge's note —> Here!
Have a great weekend ahead & Keep crushing!🍫🌟🍫
Thank you! I appreciate the reply.
Hello @Moon_Stars🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
There are some more levels with the same issue and our Community In-charge has been collecting data to report to the Game Studio team!
Here is the thread for your reference👇
I understand that you cannot win the level without using special boosters (a lot)! Try accumulating boosters from Season pass and other features like Daily Booster wheel to face the level again!
I am sorry for not being much of a help!🙏