Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi all, I changed my phone and I could log in to my account. I was level 4000+ and now back at the start🥲 I tried a few times your tips but there‘s my account with all goldbars but level 1! send help🫶🏼
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Wayyyne🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress after changing device!
Would you mind telling me which tips you tried? If none of the tips worked, then, all that left is for you to contact King Player Support team.
You can send your complaint directly from your game App by following below steps⬇️
Chat with the bot and report the issue!
You will be receiving an automated email. Please give up to 72 hours to receive a reply from an actual agent!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!🍫🍫