Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush soda has froze twice. Each time it has removed 80 plus gold bars, this is getting expensive.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wonder what your starting board looks like @Alan226013 ? Does it have a magic mixer located on the bottom row? Mine does, and that magic mixer is supposed to spawn the pink blocks needed to open those locked boxes.
Hey again @Alan226013 I see now from the screenshots that this is for Candy Crush Saga, and not Candy Crush Soda Saga - so I've moved the thread for you.
So just to clarify now - the game is no longer freezing for you - but instead its that this level is not possible to complete? I'm tagging @QueenB here too for visibility.
Faultis during game play, clear main board but cannot get to the two locked boxes at the bottom of the screen. Completed the step you suggested but no change in outcome.
Hey there @Alan226013 that doesn't sound right, it sounds like the game might be crashing for you. I'd recommend these steps to make sure nothing is wrong with your device.
If it still happens, can you tell us a bit more when this happens to you? Is it after a long time of playing, or is it a specific part of the game?