Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not coming out of my google balance trying to use my bank card
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1312891642🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not familiar with "Google Balance", and hence, might not be much of a help!
But, Google Balance means you must be using an 🤖Android device🤖.
(1) Please check 👉 THIS Link 👈 from our Community's Help Center;
(2) Click here for Google Play Help;
If neither of those links helped, I would suggest you to check with the Player Support team through your game App!
Please let me know if you have any other questions!🍫🍫