Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy crush profil keeps getting reset… If my level stay the same, I'm losing extra life and few other things, it's kind of annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been having a similar problem for weeks. I am playing on Facebook using Firefox. Most days, when I start the game, I have to agree to the terms (for the millionth time - I am above level 14,000, so not a new player) and all, or most, of the lives given me by friends are gone. It says teams do not exist, but I belong to a team. I continually reload the game and eventually my team is back, but the lives are lost forever. I have done all of the suggested fixes, including clearing cache, cookies and logging out of Facebook and back in but the problem persists.
I have the same problem and did all the trouble shooting tips and the problem never ends, it has been like that for a week or so now
Hello @alexRogue and Welcome to this King Community!
Sometimes an issue that a player experiences is related to their device rather than the game. So, we first suggest trying the following troubleshooting tips to maximize the chances of the game running more smoothly for you:
If these steps do not help and thebproblem persists, reply back to us for more suggestions.