Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever l am offline l begin at level 1 but when l am online l then go to my actual level 4020s what be the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need help the level im on is stuck in hyper mode it's constantly throwing bombs and I cant move anything so when I quit I lose a life already lost 6 and lost the race I was in it's messed up pretty bad.my accout is The pun1sher and im level 67325 I think.
TThank you can somebody forward this to tech help im not familiar with the chats and how everything works.