Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level won’t finish and just keeps going itself after playing a few moves. Goes on for minutes
Have tried quitting the level but same things happens every time I try to play
Last level before winning the episode race :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks everyone who responded - finally managed to pass the level although never figured out why the game kept going and going rather than say ‘level lost’. Also no lucky clovers on my game :-(
Very interesting @christinewupp . The game now changes the number of moves and the number of colors a level has 'on the fly'. Apparently, this can sometimes cause glitches, or it could be due to the app version.
I'm getting the 'lucky moment' wins, but not the three-color version.
I have made an interesting discovery @MannyFae : I tried this level out, but had four colours. I failed and tried again, and again. On my third or maybe fourth attempt I only got three colours! This must be a new test feature to help players who struggle with the more complex levels, sadly gone wrong. However I did get to see the lucky moment pass:
I hope @DenW26 you have since managed to also see this clover leaf pass and been able to move on.
I noticed that your level 12125 has three colors, while mine has four. This could explain the crazy cascade. However, I also noticed that you still have some chocolate left to collect, but there's none on the board. Normally, this would trigger the 'lucky moment' win, but here it seems to trigger a never-ending cascade instead.
Try letting the chocolate grow before destroying it all. Try to play more carefully and avoid hitting the chocolate. Don't remove the last pieces until you're sure there's enough left on the board to fulfill the orders. Start the level with the Lucky Candy booster, if you have one. I am not entirely sure this will help as you have a test version of this level, not the regular one, and it seems to be glitched, but it's worth trying, I think. Hopefully, this will help you pass and win the race.
Hey there @DenW26 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with level 12125. I've checked on my side and there've been no issues reported, but that's not to say that you can't experience them.
Could you please try the steps below to see if they help fix the issue:
If the issue remains, please reach out to our player support team here Contact Us, with a video of the issue if you can. Should you need a guide, you can follow the one here: iOS Apple
Thanks in advance and have a great day!