Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
AAdd problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @yashfan and Welcome to this King Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem with ads in your game. I am not sure whether you are not receiving ads or gave encountered a faulty ad.
If you are wondering why you are not receiving ads, I encourage you to view the following post ⤵️
If instead, you have encountered a faulty ad, I suggest the following:
The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues with faulty ads is to reach out to Player Support through your game as follows:
You will receive an automated email from Kingster, an AI bot. You can upload your screenshot when you REPLY to that email.
It is important to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
In addition to reporting ads, you might find the following tips helpful with some ads:
I hope this helps!