Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello, one of the ads is freezing and I need to close the app. Then I loose all the gains I was building like the super charger, lives, gold bars…this is very upsetting
Here’s the ads
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Julyly5157 and Welcome to our King Community!
Unfortunately, some ads do not work as intended. The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues with faulty ads is to reach out to Player Support through your game as follows:
You will receive an automated email from Kingster, an AI bot. You can upload your screenshot when you REPLY to that email.
It is important to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
In addition to reporting ads, you might find the following tips helpful with some ads:
I hope this helps!