I’m stuck on an endless loop of Gold Chocolate Box, support is useless and I wasted hours yesterday. All the steps have not helped: hard reset, logout off my account and Apple account didn’t change the fact that I cannot play. All started once I purchased the Season Pass after reaching a few level. So, I’m stuck on that loop every time the app opens. There’s no option to close the screen, no X to close, there’s nothing I can do and no one cares to fix. I sent screenshots and explanation but got canned replies mostly. What’s supposed do be leisure and fun have become disappointing, wasted of money, time and irritating!
Their best solution is reinstalling the game but of course all the hundred of booster I have won will be gone. Very nice. Such useless support. What’s the point in saving the progress if all the booster are lost. I may not ever play this game as much as I like it’s infuriating me 😡