Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On both iPhone & iPad, on level 3974, after one or two moves, boxes start dropping from one of the top circles into a bottom circle and will not stop. I tried turning off both devices and reopening the game
s & re-opened Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no marmalade in my version of this level @Congthang2005 . Perhaps it was removed in response to this post, or more likely is that Cuzzin is part of an unlucky test group receiving changed levels.
But well, we've seen how King now fix issues with broken algorithms: send out one of these and everythingwill be honky dory:
What a fab idea they had inventing the Lucky Moment. No more oops, no more loops, no more complaints from players.
No more need for staff to fix levels that the AI has broken.
I checked the level 3974 on Youtube. Previously there are no marmalades. But why King add these pesky marmalades?
Hmm…
Glitch…
Non-stop falling…
I passed level 3974 with ONLY A TRY and the glitch doesn’t happen with me. Just a double Super Color Bomb combination. I think due to these marmalade blockers.
Oh, wow!!🤩 That's great to know @Cuzzin🤗
I don't even want to scratch my head to think what & how it might have happened!😅😂 I am glad that the glitch was cleared and you are not at the next challenge!
Have a Marvelous Monday & Keep Crushing!🍫🍫
Re: continuously scrolling waffles on 3974, it seems to occur as soon as one of the 4 oval exits at the bottom is cleared of waffles. Coincidentally, when I was repeatedly playing the game this morning, trying to troubleshoot, the game suddenly cleared for me to move on! It was odd. I was trying to make moves without uncovering any of the exits, to the point that I ran out of moves. Ordinarily, I would be out of switches, and the game would close. This time, it said something about my being lucky, and that I beat the level. The game then advanced to level 3975. So anyway, thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
Hi Cuzzin,
Thanks for reporting this, and thanks @PummyRaj and @christinewupp for flagging it as well.
I can see you're still on level 3974, so I'd like to get a little more information before I pass this on to the team to investigate.
About how many times have you tried the level so far, and does the continuous waffle cascade happen every time you play it?
You mentioned that it normally starts after one or two moves. If you've noticed whether it tends to start after a similar move or in the same part of the board each time, that would also be really helpful.
No need to keep restarting your devices as you've already tested this on both your iPhone and iPad. I'm mainly trying to understand how consistently we can reproduce what you're seeing.
another one @QueenB
Another one @QueenB
Hello @Cuzzin 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch you are experiencing in your game with level # 3974! If the cascades did not stop / fixed after restarting the level, there could be glitch with the level itself!
Thanks a lot the for adding the screenshot! I will report the issue to our Community In-charge team! They will be able look into it when they log into work tomorrow!
Thank you for your patience & cooperation!🙏🏼
level 3974 keeps rolling non stop.