Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
PPurchased The Sunday deal and played for an hour. Supposed to have 48hrs of life and candies. All are gone now when I go back in but purchase shows there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @zman8571 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your boosters package!!
I would suggest you to contact King Customer Support team and report the issue! If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have further questions, please let us know! Hope the issue resolves soon!🍫🍫