Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have at least 1000 pink candies I’m sure… they are useless, maybe get rid of them for something else . They are only played every once in a while . Yet I still get them , frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mevil . Your comment intrigues me. Can you tell me which "pink candies" you are amassing? My guess is that you are talking about coconut wheels.
I share your frustration, along with many other Community members. Due to lots of complaints about this booster, our Community Manager asked members how many coconut wheels they have. You might find the feedback interesting by viewing the following post ⤵️
You can add more feedback there if you are so inclined.