Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The ad reset the game and I lost:
Super Bomb
Win Streak
Candy Royale
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DreamDancer have you seen the main thread that is dealing with faulty adverts, it's under Support. I have attached it below for you to see, if you haven't already. It might be an idea for you to add your comments to that 👍
It is not the ad itself but the actual program that runs the ad which is at fault. Which is a mistake in that reporting the ad is only reporting the pothole when the entire road is broken.
Hello @Zab33.
The best way to make the King advertisement team aware of issues with faulty ads is to reach out to Player Support through your game as follows:
I encourage you to report all ads that do not work as intended.
Hello again @DreamDancer! I reported another fraudulent ad yesterday. This time the AI bot "conversed" with me and allowed me to attach a screenshot before the information was forwarded to the Ad team. It seems they are trying to make the process more efficient. I understand your frustration, especially with your coding experience, but I hope you will continue to report faulty or fraudulent ads. Perhaps the Ad team will screen ads better before launching them!
Tous les jours, la plupart des pubs bloquent le jeu
It's not that for me, it's that the machine loops in the question mode and never resolves to an actual point in which it asks for a screenshot.
There is a point in which the term Assorted Idiots can always be applied to help systems that use ai for the service.
Literally ai removes the ability to successfully resolve issues and program the platform properly.
I say this from working forty years in computer hardware software engineering, you don't let computers make decisions regarding humans
@DreamDancer, I have successfully used the process I described to you. Several faulty or fraudulent ads that I reported were quickly removed from King games. I continue to encourage players to report faulty or fraudulent ads. Do not give up after receiving the initial automated response. The AI algorithm will get the issue forwarded to the agents in the Ad team.
seriously try that yourself first, it's ai so it doesn't work.
Hello @DreamDancer and thank you for flagging a faulty ad. We cannot initiate changes with ads from this Community, but King's Player Support team can help.
You will receive an automated email from Kingster, an AI bot. You can upload your screenshot when you REPLY to that email.
It is important to report faulty ads. The more complaints submitted about a given ad, the greater the likelihood it will get fixed or removed completely.
In addition to reporting ads, you might find the following tips helpful with some ads:
I hope this helps!