Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
👉 Go here to see all the badges 👈
It says in this post.
Regarding the badges. When you click on them, it says: Not found.
I had to search through these 4 badges.
It's hard to find them. I only came across them through the Community Lounge and on News/Event by clicking on it. Otherwise, it's not immediately obvious when you go there. That should be made clearer. I often encounter the message: Page not found.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peggy @Spinnifix🙋♀️
Thank you for reporting this!
I have informed about it to the CM team! They are a bit busy at present. But will take care of it as soon as they have some free time in their hands!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏