Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have posted so many times, and I am still not getting any of the Boosters The daily stamps have gone away also. This as been happening since February. I have also sent many screen shots. Please help me. I play on a computer with Facebook account..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay, lets start over. Daily Booster wheel is on 699 weeks, and The daily treat wheel doesn't show up any more, and the daily stamps don't show up and the winning streak is not working right. I win games with booster from the chocolate box. I play Facebook on Firefox, on my computer, Windows 11.
Hi @poohbearq ,
Thanks for all the information and screenshots you’ve shared so far.
There have been a few different issues mentioned across your posts, so I’d like to start again and focus on exactly what is happening in your game right now.
Could you please answer these questions for me?
If yes, please tell me the name of the event or feature. For example, Chocolate Box, Daily Booster Wheel, Weekly Contest, or something else.
I remember you previously had some trouble connecting the Windows app to your Facebook account, so please let me know what you are using now.
Some of the screenshots you’ve shared show features that were still in progress, so I need to understand whether you completed something and the reward was missing, or whether the issue is that you are not seeing enough ways to earn Boosters.
Once I know that, it will be much easier for me to understand what we need to look at.
Hi there!
For this issue, I highly recommend you to please https://soporto.king.com/contact to have a better look and assistance for your issue.
Thank you, I am now on a different level.. I was able to win 7189. I still have no daily treat machine, or the Booster wheel.
Thanks for getting back but I was referring to a screenshot of level 7189 when you select play so we can see how the level looks like and help you out!
Hi @poohbearq🤗 Welcome back to the King Community! Hope you are doing great!
I have informed QueenB about your reply with screenshots!
You mentioned in your comment that Candy Royale is not working!
Just last week, along with couple other players, I too experienced some glitches with the feature and I have been collecting complaints from the players that came in with this issue!
Can you please explain what's happening with the Candy Royale in your game? If possible, can you provide some screenshots as well?
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫
This has been going on since February.I play through Facebook on a computer. The Candy royal doesn't work either..
You can't @poohbearq Some levels are designed such that you are required to play a booster in order to complete a level. I think 7189 is one of these levels. It is a Lengendary level and I have played it fourrteen times now. The closest I got to finishing looked like the use of a UFO would have completed the level.
Hi @poohbearq sorry to hear you’re stuck on level 7189!
Could you share a screenshot of the level as it appears in your game? That will help us see exactly what you’re dealing with, and then we can take a closer look and see what tips the Community can offer.
Also, when you say no boosters, do you mean that you don’t currently have any available, or that you would prefer to complete the level without using them?
How can I win level 7189 with absolutely and positively NO BOOSTERS?